Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Were The Tests Right?

Well, the time is here my friends. Below you will see the special messages we sent our family and a few closest friends to announce the big Nugget news.





Can you believe that each and every one of those sex tests were correct? I mean, I wouldn't recommend anyone counting on their silliness to give them an answer, but it was definitely fun to do and funny to know they are all pointing in the right direction.

Anyway, we are so very excited to know and to be preparing to welcome our own little lady into our lives. I can't wait to be an in-person mama to my own little girl. I can't wait to meet her. I can't wait to see what kind of personality she will have. I can't wait to see E as a father. I can't wait to smell her and to take her in. I am so happy with this time in our lives and so glad to have her as a part of it.


We love her so much already and are doing our best to get things ready for her arrival. Picking up little clothes, preparing our home, and keeping our hearts full of love. 

Oh how happy I am to finally be able to say "her" and "she" rather than filling that place with anonymity. Things are certainly feeling more real. 

Sara

p.s. Our idea for the announcements was found on Homegrown Spud. They were a lot of fun to make and to share with our family and friends. I highly recommend trying it out! 

14 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! a baby girl!  i can't believe all those home tests were right! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL GIRL GIRL!!! Me too!!!!! YAY! I'm so excited for you!!! :) High five for little baby girls! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh my gut feeling was right?  Cool and congrats!  What a fun way to reveal the gender!  Yay!  Pink Nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesss! Only a very small amount of people guessed girl and you were one of the few! :) I'm happy with your gut feeling! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. High fives all around! I'm so excited and think it's awesome we're both having girls due within a week of each other! Super cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! We are so excited too. So many baby girls on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, tell me about it! I was shocked. We're super excited though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet baby girl!!!  I knew it!!  Oh my goodness, you are going to be the sweetest mama ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet are those cards? What a great idea! Congratulations on the baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot wait! We have plenty to keep us busy until her arrival, but that day will be oh so sweet! I can only hope to be such an amazing mama as you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you thank you thank you! We are so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, i love your blog! thank you so much for posting a hello on mine.... your cards turned out great! I hope my little tutorial was helpful. Congrats on your little girl nugget.... you look great, enjoy your pregnancy...it flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you and thank you again for the idea! I loved spreading our news in this way. :)

    ReplyDelete