Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Five Sources of Joy

 (1) Being married to this guy, the best fella I know, and one who is always up for just about anything.

(2) Butterflies that look like owls. We saw this one during our post-wedding trip to The Butterfly House. 

(3) Cornmeal waffles during Sunday breakfast and my first time making waffles independently. Recipe for these guys can be found in Vegan Brunch

(4) Creating something special with my love to commemorate our marriage.

(5) New old toys for baby girl and new old canisters for her mama.

What has brought you joy this week? Feel free to share with me in the comments.

Sara

4 comments:

  1. You took some really nice photos, Sarah! How pretty is that butterfly? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and my joy of the week has been seeing my pup play with an identical mixed dog at the off-leash park yesterday. They were so cute together romping around... until he tried to hump her. That just pissed her off. My dog is a Diva and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing? I had never seen one like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I wish I could throw Jasper into the mix and see three similar looking dogs running around together. Way to go for your girl for putting that other dog in it's place. No means no! :)

    ReplyDelete