(1) Bouquets of driftwood from our lovely Missouri river.
(2) A niece who is super spirited and too cool for her own good.
(3) Remembering Army as a tiny tot. Even his fingernails were so small.
(4) A superhero nephew who always has stories and secrets to tell.
(5) This guy. So much joy brought to my life by having him in it.
I hope everyone has a lovely joy-filled weekend. My sister, brother-in-law, and niece will be in once again to throw us a baby shower and we have another midwife appointment to look forward to as well. I'm sure this weekend will be filled with all sorts of good memory-making moments. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Any joyful moments to share?