Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Five Sources of Joy

(1) Bouquets of driftwood from our lovely Missouri river. 

(2) A niece who is super spirited and too cool for her own good. 

(3) Remembering Army as a tiny tot. Even his fingernails were so small. 

(4) A superhero nephew who always has stories and secrets to tell. 

(5) This guy. So much joy brought to my life by having him in it.

I hope everyone has a lovely joy-filled weekend. My sister, brother-in-law, and niece will be in once again to throw us a baby shower and we have another midwife appointment to look forward to as well. I'm sure this weekend will be filled with all sorts of good memory-making moments. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Any joyful moments to share?

Sara

14 comments:

  1. The pictures of your niece and nephew are fantastic. Have fun at your baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait?! You're in Missouri??? Where???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you referred to his claws as "fingernails" :) I say stuff like that all the time and it doesn't even phase me. Because our pets are family too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! We're in St. Louis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, I didn't even think anything of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my your niece and nephew are adorable..or should I say cool :) I am looking forward to a little trip to Toronto tomorrow and a beekeeping workshop on Sunday. Gonna be a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your niece and nephew seem awesome! i love kids who have spunky personalities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. JesTheMilitantBakerJuly 14, 2012 at 6:15 PM

    Hey gorgeous... I wanted to personally invite you to participate in The Womanifesto Challenge link-up... I would love to read yours:)

    xoxox,
    Jes

    http://www.themilitantbaker.com/2012/07/new-link-upthe-womanifesto-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. They definitely have spunky personalities. One is from my sister and one from my brother, so it seems we are next in getting a little spunky kiddo of our own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are very much adorable along with the cool, I must agree. :) I can't wait to hear about your beekeeping workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I'll definitely look into it and see what I can do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing better than a list of happy things! Oh my goodness, your pup was cute as a baby!


    girlcalledbeloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I think pups have to be super cute to make up for all of the potty training and chew parties. :)

    ReplyDelete