Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Snoozing and Looking Forward

My little pal was having a terrible time trying to sleep last night, the evening ending with her snuggled up beside me and the morning starting with her waking up by my side with her face full of smiles. I am underslept and a bit exhausted but I have loved having this time with my girl and also love knowing that there are a unique batch of adventures and snuggles coming my way before too long, but on a full-time basis. It is hard to wrap my mind around and still seems a bit unreal, yet in a matter of weeks my reality will shift in an enormous way. There has never been a time that has filled me with so much excitement and uncertainty at the same time. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy this time and when the little one comes, go with the flow, listen to your instincts and enjoy every precious moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I really need to remember these words. I let myself get worked up with worry over little things, but really just want to go witht the flow and take everything as it comes, so I will try to remember that.

    ReplyDelete