Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cousins

My sister, her husband and their two daughters hurried to St. Louis from Kansas City this weekend to meet little Iz and to see us all. It's really tough to be apart but so very wonderful to have had this time together and to have our babies side by side. They are so adorable and loved being next to one another.

It was so funny to see them together as Iz is larger than M even though she is five weeks younger. So strange to go from holding my squishy little gal to holding her less-squishy cousin, but also very wonderful to be holding that little sweetie once again. It might way too long before we all see each other again, but so fun to imagine them growing up together and thinking ahead to all of the adventures to be had.


So much love.

Sara

18 comments:

  1. Oh my word! They look like twins! I mean, they could be sisters! How cool. Hope your visit was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin and I are six days apart and it was so much fun growing up :) I love how they are the same size, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet. They look like twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!!!


    Sorry about that. But...TWO ITTY-BITTY BABIES!!! And they're baby-friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby overload! They are so cute and will be best buds! By the way, I wanted to congratulate you on Izzy's arrival (love the nickname!) but my comment wouldn't go through on the other posts. She was sooooo close to being born on my Bday. I love that she's a Libra! :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin at momommy.blogspot.comOctober 1, 2012 at 1:37 PM

    My goodness, I SWOONED at the photos! Congratulations, Mama! Those girl cousins are beautiful. It's the start of a great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! :) Luckily they plan on moving back to St. Louis sometime in the next couple of years so they will have an entire future of adventures. I'm so excited for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the congratulations! :) I'm so happy to have her here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesss! Such baby friends. They really loved being so close to each other and as soon as Moira was lifted up Isadora demanded the same for herself. Didn't want to be left alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. :) They are so close in size despite the age gap, it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love them! :) And I'm freaking out with excitement for you. Can't believe you'll be snuggling your own girl in the next 24 hours or so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so great and something I'll look forward to for them. I never had close relationships with cousins and my sister and I are determined to have things different for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it wonderful? It will be so great seeing them grow up alongside one another.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! They are coming for another visit in early December. It will be fun to see them together again. :)

    ReplyDelete