Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for...


...the amazing laugh that comes out of my daughter when she is full of joy.

...a warm kitchen from which I can admire the snow with warm toes.

...a short but wonderful visit with a friend in which I was able to take in her seven month old grandson and my mind was blown by how much of a difference two months can make. Also, that little guy has an amazing smile and disposition, I'm hooked.

...that visit ending with a car full of hand-me-down clothes from her three granddaughters.

...a text message which promised a kombucha starter when I am ready.

...the wonderful lady behind Fosterhood becoming a Mom, good things happening to good people.

...a tank full of gas to calm my baby to sleep when absolutely nothing else will work.

...long drives with my love to get that sweet girl to sleep and which allow for much communication and growth.

...an amazing man who rewards me for challenging myself, knowing how hard certain things are for me.

...a sister who is also a best friend.

Sara

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful Sara. I have two sisters that are my best friends - such a blessing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like wonderful things to be grateful for! I especially like the warm kitchen comment. I like being all bundled up in my warm house when it's cold outside. Makes me feel toasty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blessing indeed. I am so thankful to have a sister who I can also call a friend and am glad you have two of the same, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice to be able to bundle up inside without having anywhere to go, very toasty for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete