Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for...


...cat tails that make my girl chuckle as they sweep across her face.

...an upcoming weekend with zero plans or obligations.

...the ability to access healthy organic foods and clean drinkable water.

...a strong-backed husband who can walk our baby to sleep before placing her in bed for her first stretch of sleep.

...a sister who can help ease my worries with short phone calls.

...being able to visit with my brother and nephew during lunch at my Mom's on Saturday.

...tax refunds, we really needed those.

...warmer weather heading our way.


What are you thankful for today?

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Family is something I am always grateful for. I am looking forward to warmer weather too, suppose to be here today...we will see. Tax refunds, now that would be nice, but not in the cards for us, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the warm weather did make it to you! I feel like warm temperatures and sunny skies can make a world of a difference for just about everything.

    ReplyDelete