Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Gratitude

Today I am thankful for...




...this silly grey cat. She can drive me crazy with her catish ways at times, but she is as sweet as cats come and such a great friend to our daughter already. 

...knowing that my family is safe and sound.

...a job opening that will allow my brother and his family to move back this summer while he also continues to do what he loves. I thought they planned on staying where they were forever, so this is the greatest surprise.

...my sister having goals to be back by Summer 2014. To think, in 15 months we will all be together again. The anticipation is almost too much, but it is an anticipation I am grateful to have.

...a husband that works to understand my past experiences and how they have shaped who I am today and how I approach the everyday, integral to our communication, these conversations.

...my Mom. She's had her own rocky road to travel and our relationship has had it's ups and downs, but I am forever grateful to have her in my life.

...pumpkin muffins brought to me bath-side when the day didn't go as I had hoped.

...the kind and caring people that keep this world going round.


What are you thankful for today?

Sara 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! How exciting about both your brother and your sister, I know how much this means to you. Today I am thankful for good friends, more time outside than in, the birds singing outside the window right now and the prospect of a lovely spring day. Have a lovely day Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be grateful for indeed! And the most beautiful part: that you take the time to reflect on all of it! Have a beautiful day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such a soft spot for kitties and babies... what could be cuter?! Definately worthy of gratitude.

    ReplyDelete