Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Gratitude

Today I am thankful for...



...these gooberific animals. They are so silly and make for an endless cleaning list, but they always make all three of us smile and my ol' girl can always provide the comfort I need with just a chin rested on my knee.

...the little terry cloth teether to hold ice cubes for my teething baby.

...a husband who is kind and loving.

...warm days that allow for spending plenty of time outdoors with my daughter.

...thrift stores and the ability to clothe myself, my daughter and my home for small amounts while also reusing.

...green. Everything is blooming and turning green (and many other beautiful colors) and it has done wonders for my mood.

...friends near and far.

What are you feeling most grateful for today?

Sara

2 comments:

  1. A lovely list. I am grateful for the opportunity to build new connections and deepen old ones, community, the roof over our heads, little bits of green popping up everywhere, and the hope of sunny days ahead with warmer temperatures :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for an understanding job that allows for time to rest and recuperate. I am thankful for a healthy baby who is happy and content with life. I am thankful for our home. It's nice to have a permanent place to belong. :) I love everything you're thankful for. The warmer weather is making me so happy!

    ReplyDelete