Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for...

...being able to choose who I spend my time with and communicate with, knowing surrounding myself with positivity will help me move even closer to the life I imagine.

...a simple and lovely first Mother's Day weekend with my sweet daughter and husband.

...a Mom who loves me endlessly and is intensely silly to boot, can't wait to see her tomorrow.

...the way my heart swells when my husband has walked our daughter to sleep in the ergo and she is snuggled into his chest, sleeping peacefully. My heart melts each and every time.

...finding a group of other nursing moms to meet up with each week. 

...dietary changes that have made a remarkable impact on my daughters comfort and attitude. She has never been this happy. 

...a hummingbird at the feeder while eating lunch with my family and plans to plant flowers for them, the butterflies and the bees.

What are you feeling grateful for today?

Sara

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Sara, your first :)

    This! "being able to choose who I spend my time with and communicate with,
    knowing surrounding myself with positivity will help me move even closer
    to the life I imagine."



    Couldn't agree more. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing more beautiful in this world than a happy baby. Maybe a happy, sleeping baby. ;) I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren @ Crumbbums.comMay 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM

    Happy First Mother's Day, Sara! (Though I would say it is technically your second, as you were a mama when you were pregnant, I think!)


    Today I am grateful for fresh veggies to eat, space for a garden, three healthy young men (and one healthy hubby), and joy in the little things. Thank you for posting what you are grateful for. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, yes, a happy sleeping baby is nice now and then, that's for sure. :) I hope you had a nice Mother's Day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It makes such a difference when associating with positive people. Negativity is so contagious, but I think the same can be said for positivity, thankfully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! :)


    Mmm fresh veggies and space for a garden. We are working on expanding our own garden and are so thankful to be able to do so. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with all of your healthy boys. :)

    ReplyDelete