Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for...

...a husband that got me out of the house and into the strawberry fields when it was very much needed.

...a daughter that fills my heart with love and challenges me to be a better version of myself each and every day.

...the ability to dream and hope.

...plants growing and growing and growing in our gardens.

...the chance to start on a new foot each day and try to make it a wonderful one.

...cloth diapers.

...safety from the storms.

...it only being one month out until my entire family is together.

...a smoother day than we've had in weeks.

What are you feeling grateful for during this first week of June (can you believe it?!)?

Sara

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and a beautiful list of gratitude. I am feeling thankful for community, friendships that continue to grow and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family!! Her little smile just kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things continue to get better and better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me too friend, me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Community, friendship and and family, wonderful things to be grateful for I'd say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just glad we are almost out of tornado season. Such a scary time and even worse when you have a baby! You guys look so nice!

    ReplyDelete