Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for...

...a skin to skin nap with my baby to start the day with connection.

...my husband, how hard he works for our family and the love he has for us all.

...knowing a best friend has found a wonderful partner to spend her life with.

...water and healthy food to nourish myself and my family.

...my mama tribe from nursing mom's group.

...my gratitude journal to end each night on a positive note.

...finding my husband's wedding ring under the rug after a stressful day of it being missing.

...nature and a baby who is more entertained by her treasures than any toy money could buy.

...tasty plums shared with my daughter.

...having my brother, sister, and our families all together for a photo and a picnic, leaving me with a full heart and lots of photos for the wall.

...a new niece or nephew on the way come January. I am so happy for my sister-in-law, brother, nephew and our entire family.

What are you feeling grateful for lately?

Sara

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sara. Lovely family photos, and beautiful gratefuls. I'm grateful for winter sunshine, a day at the park with my girls and the past weekend filled with family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elisa. Lovely things to be grateful for, there really is something special about winter sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim Corrigan-OliverJuly 10, 2013 at 7:18 PM

    Beautiful! Love all those family photos :)

    ReplyDelete