Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gratitude

This week I am grateful for...

...so many ready to ripen tomatoes on the many plants in our garden.

...a warm bath with an Anne Lamott book in one hand and a cup of hot tea in the other.

...a wonderful sister who deserves all the best that life has to offer.

...apple slices with peanut butter.

...a group of other mothers to turn to for support and advice.

...blue skies, plenty of sunshine and a lovely family to enjoy it with.

...organic plums, nectarines and peaches.

...the ability to make as much milk as my baby needs and maybe the opportunity to be able to share some with others.

...being Iz's Mom.

What are you feeling most graetful for this week?

Sara

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sara. This week I am most thankful that I have been able to return some of the kindness and support that has been offered to me lately xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely, heart-felt list. I especially like the apples with peanut butter & the blue skies/family love. I am most thankful for choosing to have an open heart because it has allowed me to have many eye-opening experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim Corrigan-OliverJuly 17, 2013 at 6:01 AM

    Beautiful. I am most thankful this week for the connections in my life that allow me to be exactly who I am, the real me, no masks. It feels pretty darn good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather and my family (it's my mom's birthday today). I like your list :)


    http://magicaldaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Happy Birthday to your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a wonderful feeling. You're quite the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that, having an open heart, it's such a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely thing to do and wonderful feeling that comes with doing it. I hope you continue to have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete