Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Gratitude

This week I am grateful for...

...a Sunday afternoon hiking at Powder Valley with E and Bugs.

...nursing my baby girl while hiking up a large hill and feeling like supermom.

...watching a dear walk and eat in the woods with my daughter on my chest.

...nieces and a nephew that I love so very much.

...a daughter who laughs and smiles when dogs head her way.

...sales on used clothes to dress our sweet girl comfortably and beautifully and for very little cost.

...a doe and fawn crossing my path in Sioux Passage park.

...a short Saturday stroll through the farmers market with my family and tasty produce to enjoy.

...being able to nurture and comfort my baby girl in the ways she needs.

...my loving Mama and her finding happiness.

...baby carriers and keeping my girl close in that way, we both love the moments spent this way each day.

....love love love love love.


What are you feeling grateful for this week?

Sara

8 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of posts! And I love these photos. Such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how empowering it would feel to nurse while hiking. You're a strong mama! Also, I notice your face is getting tan from all this outdoor time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim Corrigan-OliverJuly 25, 2013 at 5:28 PM

    Beautiful list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lauren @ crumbbums.comAugust 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM

    Look at you three! So happy, it shines through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy you can see it! :) I sure do love these two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is empowering. So awesome to be able to satisfy her needs so easily and while also satisfying my own...that being of getting outdoors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks friend. :) We are a pretty happy trio.

    ReplyDelete