Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 29

Today felt like one of those days where I was just trying to get her to take a nap all day. I stay with her while she sleeps so it's not like I had somewhere to be, and with our car at the mechanic there was no way of going anyway, but she was tired and cranky and just would not give in. Yesterday was the same. These sorts of days can be challenging, but we did gather a couple more bags of donations for Goodwill and she did enjoy looking at her books and placing them in my hands for reading, I love that. Thankfully our car is back home and while we have been unable to enjoy much outside time lately with the unbelievably blazing temperatures we can at least flee the nest for a bit tomorrow, if we feel like it. 

Sara

2 comments:

  1. She's just so precious. Our babies and their big cheeks: they're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt about that. I hope you and River are finding your rhythm. :)

    ReplyDelete