Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gratitude

This week I am grateful for...

...a home becoming more organized and less full of stuff each day.

...a weekend with my sister, nieces and brother-in-law.

...a healthy delicious vegan food truck.


...knowing a new baby nephew is on the way come January.

...so many nights snuggling my baby to sleep on my chest, such a treat.

...my sweet husband and a hand on my knee while we sit together in the evening.

...spending time with all of my mama friends at the Big Latch On at the farmers market last Saturday.

...hope and faith and love.

...a baby who loves holding the tiny freshly picked tomatoes from our garden.

...a giant salad for supper.

...time with my mama tribe today.


What are you feeling most grateful for this week?

Sara

4 comments:

  1. Kim Corrigan-OliverAugust 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM

    A vegan food truck...I am in! And a nephew, exciting!!! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good! And yes, a nephew from my brother and sister-in-law and luckily they are back in town now so I will actually see that little snuggly one. I want to knit up winter wears for Izzy and then try to make a little something for him. :)

    ReplyDelete