Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Birthday Girl

There is so much to say as the tiny love of my life is turning one and I will get to that too, but today was for celebrating with things we knew would delight her, taking plenty of photos of her sweet self and soaking up our time as a family. By making a simple plan, but also just letting go and letting the day happen as it would, it turned out just as perfect as I could have imagined and better than I could have ever fully planned. I used to tear up at the thought of her turning one, but I truly believe this year will be even better than the last. Definitely couldn't love my sweet Iz more, she made me the mother I always wanted to be and the one I never knew I would be as well. She is amazing.

Sara

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Izzy!!! Hope your next trip around the sun is filled with lots of adventure, laughter and love.



    Happy birthing day Sara. Sounds like it was the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! it's so hard for me to believe she is one already! happy birthday, izzy!


    i know what you mean about having kids transforming you into who you never knew you really wanted to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the sweet-cheeked Isadora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was quite a good one. And thank you for the happy birth and birthing day wishes! So wild that it's been one full year, but I think this one will be even better than the last so we have a lot to look forward to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're telling me! And thank you for the birthday wishes for our Iz! :)

    ReplyDelete