Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Gratitude

This week I am grateful for...

...a crawling baby girl and getting to watch her explore the world a bit more each day.

...our home.

...my past and the strength it has given me.

...three visits with my sister and nieces in the past four days.


...good books that inspire.

...a husband who gives himself so freely when helping my family.

...meeting Carly and Emma, my dear friends sweet twin baby girls and getting to pick out two little outfits to gift to them.

...progress on our fundraising goals for Leroy's ankle surgery and knowing he is going to be okay.


...kind pick-me-ups in the mail that bring a huge smile to my face and peace to my heart.

...lemon balm tea.

...love and hope and everything in-between. 

What are you feeling most grateful for this week?

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment