Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sweaters For Our Sweetest


I finally finished two little sweaters for my sweetest cat loving daughter, one brown and one green. I don't know what the yarns are as I was working from my stash to keep costs to a minimum, but I do know the green one is some kind of bamboo blend and I do know that it is my favorite. The pattern is In Threes and the cat buttons are from Anny May on Etsy.  This pattern is fairly simple and straightforward and the sweaters came together easily after a few initial hiccups on my part. Now I have plans to cast on for a few others to gift to all of the other little ladies I love for Christmas. I better get to knitting!

Sara

10 comments:

  1. Such a great job. Those are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed!! These are adorable! :) Great work Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out great. Love those buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren @ crumbbums.comSeptember 24, 2013 at 9:17 PM

    These are so great, Sara! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Perfect for our Iz and her cat-loving ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lauren! :) Looks like it will be cool enough for her to wear them soon!

    ReplyDelete