Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Gratitude

Dipping my toes back in with some gratitude.

This week I am thankful for...


...good doctors when you need them.

...all of the celebrations of newly turned one year olds - friends, family, our own.

...a backyard swing for my sweet daughter.

...my mama tribe - I'd be lost without them and am so thankful for the acquaintances turned friends.

...for less than two weeks remaining on our little dude's bed rest. 

...and less than four days of mouth stretches remaining for our girl. 

...for spontaneous chuckles coming from my girl at the most random of times.

...for daily snuggles and book reading in our little green chair with her favorite puppy pillow.

...for a full weekend of family fun ahead - birthday partying and pumpkin patching here we come!

What are you feeling most thankful for this week?

Sara

4 comments:

  1. Kim Corrigan-OliverOctober 19, 2013 at 6:57 AM

    That poem is beautiful. Such a lovely list, so happy to see you in your space. Have the most wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great detailed list. I'm feeling thankful for weekends, friends and volunteering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful things to be thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a wonderful little poem, it was in the butterfly house we visited on Izzy's birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete