Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

I Love Her

I love being her mama. 
I love mooing and baaing back and forth with her as we make our way home in the car.
I love having her ride around on my hip while I figure out supper.
I love the way she comes looking for me when I am in another room and lights up when she finds me.
I love the way she crawls over to the clock radio, turns it on and starts dancing the moment she hears the music.
I love the way she snuggles into her cat, pats her on the back and belly and leans in to give her a kiss.
I love the way she can be so focused on the simplest things and also how she can jump from one to another when she is overly tired and in her super silly state.
I love thinking up things that will delight her, putting them into action and watching her fill with joy when they do.
I love taking her out into the world and watching it all through her eyes.
I love when I ask her for a kiss and she leans in with a "mwah" and I also love when I ask and she says "nooo" and sticks her hand out, making her wishes clearly known.
I love that I know her so well.
I love watching her bring joy to others.
I love her I love her I love her.

I just love her. Each and every moment of each and every day I love her. Fully and completely and in a way I could never comprehend until it happened. 

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment