Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Busted

My computer decided to conk out on me yesterday so the other postpartum update I wanted to post will have to wait. I'm trying this blogging from my phone bit but it is slow going and not nearly as much fun. Luckily, E is a computer technician so he has already ordered parts and will have Goober Machine back in action before too long. For now Iz and myself are snuggled up on the couch while she sleeps and I read The Happiest Baby on the Block and eat chocolate covered pomegranate seeds. I'm loving life lately and the whole being a Mom gig, definitely glad I signed up for that one.

So, until I'm able to write more I do have one question for anyone who wants to chime in: Halloween costume ideas for Iz?

Sara

8 comments:

  1. I hope you get your computer fixed quick! Busted computers are no fun! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, Sara's computer! As for Halloween costumes—Westley was a skunk for his first Halloween, and Ivy is either going to be a skunk (if I can find the tail from Westley's costume) or a ballerina (because onesie + fluffy gifted tulle-y skirt + leg warmers = things I already have in the house). If we go the ballerina route, Rob will tell everyone she's the Elton John song, "Tiny Dancer."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that computer is up and running again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It seems to be all fixed up so hopefully the problem was solved with E putting in a new hard drive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's all fixed up and I'm so happy about that. Ohhh a skunk sounds so cute. Ha, I love the idea of Rob telling everyone she's "Tiny Dancer". I was thinking of making Izzy some kind of bug like a bee or ladybug or something since I call her Izzy Bug all the time, but I don't know what I'll get around to actually doing since it's so soon and I haven't started gathering anything. Hopefully something will happen though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. E ordered the part for quick shipping and worked on it last night. I think it should be good now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lauren @ crumbbums.comOctober 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM

    You look beautiful!


    As for a baby costume, my vote is for "chicken pecker." There are some insanely cute chicken costumes out there. We dressed Emil up as sushi last year and everyone loved it... but it was a homemade costume from Andrew's cousin, as I am not the sewing type! Whatever you decide, she will rock it. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you thank you thank you! This is the best idea ever. How did I not think to dress her as a chicken? I call her Pecker Chicken every day. Brilliant idea. Now we'll just have to see if I can pull it together before Halloween. Really this year she'll just be wearing it for some photos more than anything else, but I still don't want to skip dressing her up for her first halloween.


    Also ,Emil as sushi sounds adorable! :) I can't wait to see what the boys dress up as this year.

    ReplyDelete